SPOT CASH (M-BANKING)
Transacting with us in now easier and more convenient.
You can now get a mini statement, save to your various accounts, transfer money from your account to another member’s account, buy airtime or refer a friend
- To get your account balance, Mini statements, loan balance or share balance:
Dial *645#, Select Enquiry, select the service you need
- To Transact: Dial *645#, then select option 2. Transaction;
- To deposit to your savings account (Withdraw able account) – select Deposit, Savings Deposit, Select the account you wish to deposit to i.e.:( junior account/stopgap account/savings account/Education account), enter amount, enter Mpesa pin after the auto prompt.
- To deposit to your shares account (Account that earns rebates)- select Deposit, Share deposit account, enter amount, enter Mpesa pin after the auto prompt.
- To buy Airtime : Transact, select Buy airtime, select your savings account ( the account whose account number reads as 00x00050200xxxxx)
- To transfer to another account: Select Transact, select Inter account transfer,
- select Own account- To transfer from your savings account to any other account
- Select Other account to transfer from your savings account to another member’s account
Go to your Mpesa Menu, Select Pay bill; Business Number 506900, Account Number Enter your exact account number ( the 16 digit number), Enter amount, Mpesa pin.
How to identify different account numbers:
To identify your account type, take note of the following codes that appear within the 16 digits in your account number:
00x0005020000xxxxx – Savings account
00x0005100000xxxxx – Premium share deposit account
00x0005180000xxxxx – Salaried Share deposit account
00x000503000xxxxx – Education account
00x0005110000xxxxx – Sacco Junior account
00x0005090000xxxxx – Stop gap account