- Account ideal for business people.
- No minimum balance.
- Cheque book is issued.
- Competitive interest rates
Stop Gap Account
- Account is designed to save for retirement.
- Competitive interest rates which is compounded every year.
Ordinary Savings Account:
- An account that can be used to process salaries, pensions, farm proceeds, and normal savings.
- No withdrawal limits.
- Cheques can be deposited into the account
- ATM can be issued.
- Withdrawal can be made via Spotcash
Save as you Borrow:
- This is an account specifically for people who are servicing FOSA loans.
- Money can only be withdrawn from this account when a loanee has cleared a FOSA loan and has not applied for another FOSA Loan.
- Monthly contribution is Kshs.200.
- Savings in this account can be transferred to BOSA or premium scheme account.
- Only loanees whose FOSA loans are running through FOSA contribute to this account.
Education Account/ School Fees Account
- Account has no minimum balance.
- Cheques to school can be drawn to this account.
- School fees loans from BOSA must pass through this account.
Fixed Deposit Account
- Minimum amount is Kshs.20,000
- Contract period is 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
- Competitive interest rates above market rates.
- A customer who wishes to terminate the contract before the contract period ends forfeits the interest earned.
Premium Scheme Account
- This account is ideal for farmers, business community, registered groups, companies, cooperatives societies and churches.
- Registration fee is Ksh 500
- Minimum monthly contribution is Kes.500.
- Loan granted is three times the deposits.
- Deposits in this account earns dividends of over 10% per annum
- A group intending to open this account must be legally registered.
- To withdraw from premium account membership, one must give a 60 days’ notice.
Sacco Junior Account
- This an account designed for children who are between birth and 18 years.
- Free home banking piggy.
- Free cheque to schools
- Withdrawals are 3 times a year
- Earns interest at a competitive rate
- Free Birthday cards.
- Free entertainment and banking day for the kids.
- Parent must open a different account for each child
- Competitive interest rates earned.
- Minimum interest earning balance is Kshs.2,000.
Requirements for opening the account:
- Parent’s I.D. Card.
- Child’s birth certificate (Optional)
- Fill in application form (Parent)
- No account opening fee.
Farm Produce Advance
- Granted to members whose farm produce passes through FOSA
- Competitive interest rate
- Repayment period is 6 months
- Secured by guarantors
Mbolea Hai Loan
This facility enables a farmer to acquire high yield organic fertilizer at affordable monthly installments. It it ideal for specified crops and is fortified with nutrients necessary to give bountiful harvest and is friendly to the soil.
- Member is given 5 mes of ones deposits
- 6 months repayment period
- Competitive interest rate of 1% ﬂat rate
- Insurance fee of 2% and soil tested
- Loan is granted upon approval of the agronomist
- Available to members and non members